venerdì 9 gennaio 2009

Sometimes I wonder why I'm here at all...




I feel the darkness blanket over me
Seems like forever I've been paralyzed
What is the reason you have come to beckon me
I feel the energy rush through my veins

Take my hand...rescue me
Justify...set me free
Break me down...make it right
Burden of sacrifice

Sometimes I wonder why I’m here at all
A thousand faces yet I’m feeling so alone
Your whispers calling me you speak my name
How can I save you when I couldn’t save myself

Take my hand… rescue me
Justify…set me free
Break me down… make it right
Burden of sacrifice

And silence falls
Like calmness in a storm
My tortured soul
Is broken wanting more

Take my hand… rescue me
Justify…set me free
Break me down… make it right
Burden of sacrifice

[FULL BLOWN ROSE - BURDEN OF SACRIFICE]


1 commento:

  1. [Il video postato è di proprietà di EMOPRIDE]

    Le immagini nel video, che fungono da sfondo visivo in accompagnamento ad un brano che non ha attinenza effettiva con il film in questione (sebbene io abbia comunque gradito l'accostamento e apprezzato la scelta di Emopride), sono tratte da Crash - Contatto fisico...un film a me concettualmente molto caro...
    Altrettanto sentita è una delle frasi utilizzate nel trailer:
    "Moving at the speed of life, we are bound to collide with eachother."

    RispondiElimina